During this 4-hour session, attendees will be presented with a structured approach to define their Value Streams and Agile Release Trains. We will outline requirements, internal & external dependencies, internal & external customers, definitions of value, the systems that supply the value and the people needed to generate it.
- Examine the importance of Value Streams for continuous flow
- Identifying Value Streams and ARTs
- Optimizing ARTs based on Coordination requirements, dependencies, Epic distribution, and organizational change impact
- Defining next steps for ART launch
- List of current organizational challenges
- Current Resources and Skillsets
- Understanding of the organization’s customers
- Flow of Value from the customer’s journey perspective
- Business Alignment to the customer’s journey
- Current Portfolio(s)
This workshop will be conducted in a one day - 4 hour session.